Welcome to Oleevergist Media Interview Section, Today, we will be interviewing the CEO of Tees Faces Makeup Artistry, A well Professional Make up Artist with great potentials, Join Us As she gives us Insight about herself and her Work. Happy Reading
1. Please tell us a little about yourself?
My name Adewumi Omotomike, I’m a part 5 law student of Obafemi Awolowo University, I am CEO of TEES FACES, I’m a lover of God and his word, generally an introvert.
2. Where is home at the moment? Where are you based?
Presently, home is Ado-Ekiti, that’s where I’m based
3. What does your personal life on a daily basis entail?
First; God, everything I am beginning with him, and I’m still a student, so my books and classes and some other things I do in school
4. Did you ever have the clue of being a MUA when you were little?
I never even thought of make up as a profession, I was just called ‘ alako’ as a child…lol
5. How long have you been in the business?
I have been in the business for 2 years now
6. What was your first make up job? How did you get it?
Hmmmm, I think it was a party make up then for three friends and i was doing my training at the time So, it was easy
7. What is the toughest part of being a MUA?
It can be hard doing what almost everyone else is doing, but then the sky is big enough for us all, so eventually we will fly.
8. Who or what are your inspiration(s)?
First, I have passion for the beauty world, basically almost every thing that beautifies a woman. Make up for me is an introduction into the business world, it’s a mother that would birth other businesses, so I’m working as hard as I can to make this work.
9. What has been your favorite shoot/job so far?
My best is yet to come actually, I don’t have a favourite yet.
10. Any ongoing project?
Non for now
11. How do you balance your work with your school?
It’s quite easy when you understand your body, and principle of timing. But more importantly Diligence works the magic.
12. What do you think about Oleevergist MEDIA
I think you’re amazing????
13. Any advice to your upcoming artist?
Don’t be discouraged about how many make up artists there are, do it like you’re the only one doing it, invest all you get back into the business, and finally flow with the trend, always try to get better??
Thank You All For Reading, We Hope You Have Gain One Or Two From The Interview With The CEO Of Tee Faces
Do You have more questions to ask her?, or you are interested in her work?
CONTACT : 08025642730
Get In Touch
Fb:@ Tees Faces