Guinness Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplier to Plant Quality Specialist
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Head of Governance
Context of the role
- The need to remain competitive and conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner requires establishment of effective supplier quality management.
- Enhancement of Supplier inputs quality is critical in meeting the quality improvements required to achieve this standard.
Purpose of the role
- To collaboratively manage Quality Audits and on-going improvement of delivered inputs for Packaging components and Services activities across Nigeria.
Complexity of the role:
- Liaise with Procurement, Production, Packaging, Brewery Logistic and Customer Services departments to ensure that target volumes and quality are achieved.
- The role holder ensures that adequate guidance is provided to the team members.
- Develop the introduction of new Vendors through implement accreditation audits of Supplier premises before engagement, Liaison visits, and incoming inspection/ plant scale trials.
- Implement the Audit schedule for all component stores to ensure adherence to storage and handling standards.
- Implement the programme for Third Party Operations (TPO) audits and prepare annual plan/schedule for Third party Operation audits and Technical Liaison visits.
- Ensure adherence to specified quality standards through rigorous accreditation audits of Supplier premises prior to engagement.
- Manage fitness for purpose and due diligence checks for new glass bottles through in- house and third party analyses and plant scale trials.
- Manage supplier non-conformance report (SNCR) for all packaging components and liaise with Vendors on SNCR and ensure corrective actions are duly closed out.