Connect with us

News

Couple Die After Eating Wedding Food, Housemaid Hospitalized

Published

on

Couple Die After Eating Wedding Food, Housemaid Hospitalized

A man identified as Emeka Joseph Ozoekweh aka Emmyjoe, and his wife have died, hours after attending a wedding ceremony in Umuozu, Uratta, Abia State.

Their housemaid, who is the only survivor, is current receiving medical attention in a hospital in Abia.

Emmyjoe was said to be the Secretary of the Timber Dealers Association in Abia State. It was gathered that the couple had chaired the wedding and when they were going, they were handed a takeaway pack.

It was learnt that they went home and ate the food with their maid. Neighbors got to know about their when their neighbours in the market complained that they have been calling them while their phones rang without any response.

It was at that point that some of the neigbhours used ladder to climb into their compound, only to discover their bodies and that of their maid who was eventually taken to the hospital for treatment.

Their corpses have been deposited in a mortuary pending an autopsy to determine whether their was as a result of food poison as being speculated.

Loading...

Oliver King is the CEO of Olivergist.com and also a social media influence, He is a graduate of Ecotes Benin University with a BSc in International Relations. And also have Dip in Law from Bayero University. Oliver King has passion for blogging and loves what he does.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Advertisement
Loading...

Trending