The history of the scientific approach to anatomy is derived back to Greek medico Herophilos United Nations agency studied and represented human anatomy in 275 B.C.. we’ve got spent thousands of years learning ourselves, however there are still several things our bodies will surprise us with. additional fingers and toes, double pupils, many rows of lashes and unbelievable flexibility ar simply some of the body’s wonders that build individuals round the world look distinctive or perhaps alien-like.
1. For some people, nature has prepared the most incredible looks!
2. Some of us are gifted with amazing flexibility.
3. This woman looks unearthly!
4. Have you ever seen a person whose eyes are blue and brown at the same time?
5. This toddler was born with 12 toes.
6. Kanya Sesser was born without legs, but it never stopped her from living her life to the fullest.
7. “My big toe is…not so big.”
8. A girl with a bionic arm
9. A bright example of heterochromia
10. Some people are born with tiny holes next to their ears.
11. Meet Sophia Hadjipanteli, a unibrow model who tinted her naturally blond eyebrows black to highlight her unique appearance instead of hide it.
12. This person’s pinky is missing.
13. Meet Dru Presta, a 3 ft, 4 inch-tall body positive model who inspires people all over the world to be proud of the way they look.
14. Moles covering this girl’s body make her look like a visitor from another planet.
15. A curious pupil anomaly
16. Dark-skinned inhabitants of the Solomon Islands have developed a “homegrown” gene giving them blond hair.
17. “Discovered I have the distichiasis mutation which means I have multiple rows of eyelashes.”
18. Pinkies with single partitions
19. The condition when an eye has more than one pupil is called “polycoria”.
20. What’s wrong with this picture?
Which of these pictures made you exclaim, “Wow!”? Have you ever met people with such unique looks? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!